Monday, May 7, 2012

Our "Alley" CAT!

My twins have a friend at school that just celebrated her 6th birthday yesterday...and so, it was fitting then, to gift her with something specially handmade...and represented her! Her name is Ally...and she loves to play dress up, go bike riding and play with all her pets...my husband nick named her ALLEY CAT...because she's like that little stray that you can't help falling in love with! She's perky and sassy, with a heart of gold...just like a playful kitten, looking for a scratchin' post!


When I saw a cat pillow, made by a lady on Ravelry...I just couldn't help myself, but to look into makin' of of my own...it was the perfect gift for our little Ally...however, it was missing the main ingredient! The PATTERN!...So, I set my pen to paper, and came up with some chicken scratch that I'm still trying to interpret...kidding, hahaha!
I just have to type it up yet...but in the meantime, I thought you'd all enjoy a picture of the finished Alley CAT...Happy Birthday to all you other ALLEY CATS out there! Enjoy!
She moved to fast for my camera here...this is the best I could do under the circumstances, but at least you can see how happy she looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment